WHY CLIENTS NEED TO BE PATIENT WHEN USING AIRTIME2CASH
Listed below are the protocols we follow before releasing numbers to any client:
1. We must confirm it’s share and sell. Vtu is forbidden. We do not accept airtime from bank accounts or VTU portals! We will not pay for such airtime and the contact of such client will be forwarded to apppropriate authorities for confirmation and clearance.
2. We must confirm you have either done this before or that you have a share pin and you know the share code
3. Agents contacts management for appropriate number to give to the client.
4. We check the balance on the sim (and most likely screenshot the response)
5. Number is then released. (We try not to release numbers to multiple clients at the same time. No room for chaos or losses)
6. An average of 2 – 4mins is given to each client to send the airtime, then payment is made immediately. When clients send screenshot (evidence) of the airtime sent, it speeds up the payment process.
7. While the client that has the turn is sending airtime or being paid, the next couple of clients are asked vital questions to confirm readiness.
With patience and understanding, we still successfully attend to two/three clients every ten minutes.
Note that Airtime2cash Nigeria uses stickers a lot. We communicate with hundreds of clients a day so we know the regular questions and replies we give. Stickers help us to interact faster.
Please avoid engaging any agent on duty in long chats. When in doubt or in need of additional support, simply go to our mobile app and click SAY HI